Hello my dear friends,
Today I had a frustrated day at work and after reaching back I was going through my notifications and I saw a comment on one of my posts by a sweet lady, which was capable to lift up my mood and forget about my bad day. I am so grateful to you inthelifeoffaithblog ( you can check her out here) for nominating me for this award.
She is an inspirational blogger. I like her simple way of writing about her daily life and other lifestyle posts.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award that was created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award to recognize blogs and bloggers who captivate their readers and create ingenious posts (Check out Okoto’s blog for more information!).
3 Things About ME:-
- I am a nature lover. Especially when it comes to forests, trees, rivers. I hate to see them being destroyed.
- I am a hard core Game of Thrones fan and a disappointed soul now as Season 7 also came to an end finally and there is a long wait for the upcoming season. I started with the books first and once all books were done, started watching the episodes. Can’t wait to watch the next season.
- My favorite colour is RED. From my coffee mug to my Lappy everything I end up picking red.
Now its time for me to give answers to the questions asked by my nominator.
My Answers :-
1) What made you want to start blogging?
I have been into writing since long but what I write was confined in just Instagram captions. Few of my friends who frequently follow them pushed me into starting a blog where I can be around like-minded people and improve myself. I never had an intention to start one if they didn’t encourage me. I take this moment to thank those amazing people in my life who are my strength and my inspiration.
2) What is one thing in this world you wish you could change?
Nice question !!! Being living in a country with a lot of potential but ruined by the people who fight with each other in the name of religion, caste, Gods and language, I wish there is no discrimination in the world in name of gender, religion and status. I wish to see a better world void of wars and treachery with people living in peace , love and harmony.
3)What is something you like to do for fun?
Travel and Photography. Nothing else can make me more happy 🙂
4)What does a self care day look like to you?
I am not a person who bothers too much about my outer appearance. I believe in the inner beauty of the soul. But my profession forces me to look good. So I spend sometime to pamper my skin , shopping and check lifestyle blogs for latest fashion updates, cosmetics and makeup tips. I try to involve myself in those things which make me happy and try to ignore and deviate my mind from the those things and people who spoil my mood. I try to be cheerful, active and happy.
5)What is something you are proud of?
Honestly speaking I am proud that I am a cabin crew where I get to connect with lot of people, and see life . I am proud that I have few loving people around me who are there with me in everything I do.
- How did you enter into blogging?
- What is the weirdest thing you ever did? (funny question)
- What is your favorite past time?
- What is that one thing which you want to change in yourself?
- If you ever get a chance to become a Prime Minister or President what all you would like to do for the people?