Its our home..

When I looked at them, I felt they are mocking at me. They were asking me what luxury and happiness you enjoy more than what we have.

I was thinking what I acquired in life. I live in a city and more than food what I eat is pollution and drink chlorinated water when they are filling their lungs with fresh air and enjoying the fresh water which to an extent we ensured they wont get by extending the pollution every nook and corner of the world. They have greenary, fresh breeze and calm environment around them when our sorroundings are filled with different sorts of noises, hot breeze carrying the smell of smoke.

By massive deforestation along with spoiling the balance of environment, we are taking away the habitats of these animals who also has equal share on earth just like us. These animals are the ones who has everything in lifeamd not us. They have a peaceful life when we struggle every moment sorting out various issues in our life. They have a good relation among themselves when we fight between each other. But can you see the fear in their eyes when it look at you? Aren’t they pleading not to destroy whatever is remaining?

The little one is really naughty. He is busy pulling the bigger one’s tail.๐Ÿ™Š

We see the life around us from top
Happy little monkeys we areโ€ฆ
We have everything we need here
Peace is what we enjoy utmost
We have fresh air and water here
You breathe in pollution and dust
We dont worry about our life
But we are scared of you humans
Plants and trees are our world
You take it all for your needs
Have you thought about our life
We also have a share on this earth..

12 thoughts on “Its our home..

1. Prabh August 18, 2017 / 8:36 am

So true..i love trees and forests and i hate to see the trees being cut .it feels bad to see everything around, so impure and no more natural.

Liked by 1 person

2. Meet August 20, 2017 / 6:54 pm

So well you’ve portrayed the contrast! Enjoyed reading it ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. farrukh August 29, 2017 / 1:30 am

your posts describe an innocence that almost seems lost in our world of commercialism and excesses. the simplicity you describe in the world of wilderness reminds me of how I used to embark on nature walks all by my self when i was younger. I hated the world zooming past in high speed and definitions. Good on you girl.

Liked by 1 person

• Megha August 29, 2017 / 1:41 am

Thank you. I love to live life in a slow pace and close to nature and to explore and experience the world around me till my life meets its end. The pace at which world moves now is scary. No one bothered about anything else except their own selfishness. Thank you for checking out my blog.๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

• farrukh August 29, 2017 / 1:54 am

Its a pleasure to read your blog. Only a few people left who look at the world like you. Thank you for putting up a blog and keep writing.

Liked by 1 person

• Megha August 29, 2017 / 2:01 am

Your words really means a lot. An inspiration to write more. Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

4. geetadhaar August 30, 2017 / 2:45 am

True. We must think about animals. Just for our sake we cant destroy their habitats

Liked by 1 person

• Megha August 30, 2017 / 1:42 pm

very true.. Thank you for checking out my blog ๐Ÿ™‚

• geetadhaar August 30, 2017 / 1:49 pm

U can go through my blog too. And dollow it if u like it

Liked by 1 person