We are in love๐Ÿ’–

Being in love is an amazing feeling. The smile that comes to your face thinking about your beloved. Walking through a crowd with that one person in your head and all everything else around are turned into shadows. Every second of the day passing wondering what the other person is doing and above all the feeling of getting butterflies inside the tummy whenever that person look at you. The goosebumbs on your skin with their touch and more than that the urge to be beside your loved one every second of the day.

Dont you think animals also will be going through similar feelings and emotions? This used to be one of the crazy questions that is part of my day dreams. I got an answer finally when I came across this cute couple. I could feel the warmth of their overwhelming love and attraction towards each other. Looking afar into the horizon they sat there, body resting on the other in a romantic way. The green forest creating the ambience to add on fire and the slight drizzle glazing their mood.

I stood there for a while looking at their posture suddenly remembering that I have to capture this to add to my collection so that this moment will live forever. I went closer to get a perfect picture. They didnt move at all. I felt they didn't even realise that I am standing behind them. This was a blow to my knowledge that animals are quite good in sensing what is happening around them. They were in a different world. A world of their own filled with desire and love, where nobody else has got a space..

Leaning towards the back of her beloved
She dreamt about their blissful world
The early days they grew up together
Days and nights pushed their life further
From the trees to streams and caves
Singing, jumping, dancing and laughing
They were one soul in two bodies
Ignoring the busy world around them
Reassuring about their togetherness
From the day they met till end of life…

13 thoughts on “We are in love๐Ÿ’–

1. Abhijith Padmakumar August 15, 2017 / 5:45 am

Great post Megha ๐Ÿ˜Š. It was such a fascinating read. I just loved your post so much !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

2. Abhijith Padmakumar August 15, 2017 / 5:50 am

Your blog is really awesome and inspiring. You have a great gift within you.Please continue blogging and inspire people around you ๐Ÿ˜Š. And if you can please do visit my blog and let me know about it. It would be really helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š. This is the link to my blog

http:// authorabhijith.com

Liked by 1 person

• Megha August 15, 2017 / 5:58 am

Thank you so much for these beautiful words. It really means a lot to me๐Ÿ˜Š I will check your blog for sure. Thank you

Liked by 1 person

• Abhijith Padmakumar August 15, 2017 / 6:27 am

Thanks so for the follow Megha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

3. KathrinS August 15, 2017 / 9:48 am

Adorable!! They’re so cute, I love the picture. What a special thing to witness.

Liked by 1 person

• Megha August 15, 2017 / 10:42 am

True. Even I have never seen anything like this before. Its very difficult to get a proper capture of animals as they will just run off when they feel that humans are around. But these people where sitting there like a statue as if they were in love.

Liked by 1 person

4. Meet August 15, 2017 / 11:54 am

Flora, Fauna and humans… You empathize their feelings so well. I’m thinking, what more things I’ll get to know your perspective on. Keep writing nature’s girl ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

5. nidhishreesblogs August 15, 2017 / 6:06 pm

First of all I will congratulate you for being such a proficient photographer..what a snap really!!๐Ÿ˜€
    And then about the post..its so amazing that for a while I felt like why am I not in love??
    I loved it from the beginning to the end and read it twice as it was so goodโค

Liked by 1 person